March 1, 2017
Copyright ©2010 Great West Newspapers Limited Partnership
The contents of this website are protected by copyright and may be used only for your personal non-commercial purposes. All other rights are reserved and commercial use is prohibited. To make use of any of this material you must first obtain permission of the owner of the copyright. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher.
By using this website's user-contribution features, including comments, photo galleries, or any other feature, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement. Please read this agreement in its entirety because it contains a lot of useful information that will help you better understand the rules and general "good manners" that are expected when contributing content to this website.
We want to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas. But if you use inappropriate language (even when typographically obfuscated), or make potentially slanderous or libelous comments when using this site and its features, or engage in ad hominem attacks on a fellow commenter, people mentioned in stories, contributors or any employee of the Lac La Biche Post or Great West Newspaper Group, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to remove any and/or all of your contributions. If you become a problem for us or our site's other users we may ban you from using our services and websites. (If your account has been banned, and you have a reasonable case to make regarding reinstating your account, please email llb.
We believe it is absolutely possible for people from a variety of points of view to discuss issues in a civil manner; and we reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to remove comments and ban accounts of users that foster incivility.
It is important to know that we DO NOT review every contribution made on this website. More than likely, you will see user contributions before anyone on staff here does. This may include information and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than official content from this website and its staff. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any user contribution, regardless of whether it comes from a user, celebrity, "expert," or other source. Responsibility for what is posted or contributed to this site is the sole responsibility of each user. By contributing to this website, you agree not to post any defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, sexual, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy this site, or that infringes on the rights of others.
You agree to NOT use this website to violate any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property. By contributing to this website, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the explicit consent of the owner. Submitting material that is the property of another without the specific consent of its owner is not only a violation of this agreement, but may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
Any user who feels that a contribution to this website is objectionable is encouraged to click the "Report Abuse" link related to the specific post or posts. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so -- within a reasonable time frame -- if we determine that removal is necessary. We reserve the right to remove postings from usernames which themselves might be considered objectionable. We also reserve the right to ban accounts with usernames which are in themselves objectionable.
www.laclabichepost.com may ban any user, or delete any post, or take any action with regard to its Web site related to user submitted content. By contributing to this website, you:
- Agree not to solicit others. You agree not to contribute for the purposes of advertising or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, or to promote other websites, without our express written approval, or where expressly permitted.
- Agree not to have multiple personalities on our boards. Each user may have only one username. Use or possession of multiple usernames may result in our banning your user account or accounts.
- Agree not to create usernames which are objectionable, even those which utilize typographical obfuscations.
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, email or otherwise publish or make available on this website any libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, vulgar, threatening, tortuous, harassing, abusive, invasive of another user's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal material;
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, email or otherwise publish or make available on this website any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, email or otherwise publish or make available on this website any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, email or otherwise publish or make available on this website any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
- Agree not to upload, post, distribute, email or otherwise publish or make available on this website any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, telecommunications, or other equipment.
- Agree to not impersonate anyone on this website;
- Agree not to knowingly give out any private information about other users. Users who engage in the behavior of continually trying to guess other user's private information may be banned and their account and contributions removed.
As noted earlier, if this type of action is thought to be happening on this website, we reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we may know about you, including your IP address(es)) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from this type of action. Your posting of content and your thoughts on www.laclabichepost.com automatically gives www.laclabichepost.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, disseminate, perform, transmit and display such content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you are not the owner of such content, you shall be deemed to have warranted that the owner of the content has expressly granted to you a similar license.
We retain the right to revoke access privileges of anyone who we believe has violated any of the terms outlined here or if such user is deemed a problem to either the site or its other users. We also reserve the right to ban any user and his or her comments from showing up on this website, without notice.
RSS Use Policy
By accessing www.laclabichepost.com Really Simple Syndication ("RSS") feeds, you are consenting to be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern your use of the RSS feeds. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, do not access our RSS feeds.
The RSS feeds are provided solely for the purpose of allowing individuals to view headlines from www.laclabichepost.com within news readers and blogs for their personal, noncommercial use. Any other uses of the RSS feeds are strictly prohibited.
Lac La Biche Post retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS feeds, including all rights under copyright. You may not edit or modify the text, content, or links supplied in the RSS feeds.
You may not display the RSS feeds in any manner that does not permit immediate linking to, redirection to, or delivery of the applicable www.laclabichepost.com web page. You may not frame or otherwise control the browser window, if any, in which the www.laclabichepost.com web page opens, nor may you insert any jump pages or other intermediate or interstitial pages between the RSS link and the applicable www.laclabichepost.com web page. No content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, may be added to the RSS feeds.
Lac La Biche Post reserves the right to cease its distribution of any or all of the RSS feeds and/or to change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. Lac La Biche Post further reserves the right to require you to cease displaying, distributing or otherwise using any or all of the RSS feeds for any reason, including but not limited to, your commercial use of the RSS feeds or any other violation of these terms and conditions.
Lac La Biche Post provides the RSS feeds on an "As is" and "As available" basis without warranty of any kind. The site name shall not be liable for use of the RSS feeds or for any of your activities in connection with the RSS feeds. To the fullest extend allowed, Lac La Biche Post disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, accuract, or reliability.
We take your privacy extremely seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our Privacy Disclaimer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
LaclabichePost.com staff treats your email address as strictly confidential information. LaclabichePost.com will NOT sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone in any case and any price and will not use your name and email address for any other purposes than the purposes of the agency services.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing www. LaclabichePost.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
The content on this site is provided by the Lac La Biche Post having a web address at www.laclabichepost.com.
Lac La Biche Post shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Lac La Biche Post does not take responsibility for the content on other Internet sites to which it may point.
Lac La Biche Post invites comments at the foot of each of its local stories and blogs in which readers can post freely - anonymously if they wish - to various topical issues and industry debates. However, posts submitted by readers that are defamatory or deemed, by the editors, to be racist or obscene will be deleted from the database.
Furthermore, Lac La Biche Post's editors would like to caution potential posters on its websites that while it welcomes robust debate, it will not hesitate to make the IP addresses of the authors of such defamatory statements available to the authorities, in the event of a court order compelling them to do so.